Good Food & Fine Wine To Go
Located in the heart of Mount Vernon and Alexandria,
you will find a 20 year old hidden jewel.
Hours & Location Information
Let Roseinas cater
your next event!
Read What Our Customers Have To Say!
- Perfect neighborhood carry-out. Delish wraps, sandwiches, and soup/stews and entrees. My only complaint is they are not opened on Sundays and Mondays and long holiday weekends. Try the spicy Tomato Creole Sauce with Baby Shrimp and the Jerk Chicken wraps. -Megan on Google
- I don’t give 5 stars very often but this lovely takeout restaurant fits the rating. It is so tucked away that I forget about this delicious sandwich shop. Even though they have entrees too, I can only comment on the filling and priced right yummy sandwiches. I feel like I’m eating healthier too with the side of potato salad. Thank you! I wish you were here when I was growing up. -G.B. on Yelp
- Quaint lil mom and pop carryout that has great service and awesome food. I usually get their Jerk chicken wrap and butternut squash soup. The jerk chicken wrap is seasoned just right and the squash soup is creamy, sweet with touch of cinnamon. Any sandwich you order comes with either Lay’s potato chip or potato salad. They have daily dinner specials and they also sell bottles of wines. The two tables with chairs is used for waiting only. If you’re in the Alexandria area definitely check it out. -Kirt on Yelp
- Chef Uffe catered our birthday cruise for 20. He was terrific. His suggestions, salmon and jerk chicken, were delicious; as were his appetizers. He took our suggestions and improved them (couscous salad and roasted vegetables). All our guests were equally impressed. More than just a cute carry-out. -Randolph on Yelp
- I’ve had many meals from Roseina’s over a long period of time, and have enjoyed every one of them. The quantity is generous, and the quality is superb. The soups are quite excellent, especially the New England clam chowder that is on the menu from time to time.The broccoli salad and the quesadillas are always a treat, to name just a few. If you live in the Fort Hunt area you need to try it; you’ll be happy that you did. -Gerald on Google
- I work at a nearby local business and place lunch orders all of the time. Not once have I been disappointed! I highly recommend the French dip sandwich, or my personal favorite, California turkey sandwich. Orders are made quickly without being rushed! I love Roseina’s! -Rebecca on Yelp